Philip Malaysia: Innovation that matters to you
Air pollution is getting worse by days especially when those days with haze or smoke. As a health care provider, what I don’t wish to see are patients coming in with serious exacerbation that can be serious life threatening. Would there be something that can filter off or purify the air and left us clean and good quality of air?! Maybe there is, in anytime, in the future.
For a better quality of life, Philips Malaysia is currently running Philips Innovation That Matters To You Contest. For safer cities and healthier home, your innovative ideas can help Malaysians to build them up. Watch the video below and you will understand what it is about.
What you need to do is…
Log into their Website and start contributing your ideas by selecting Healthier Homes or Safer Cities.
Submit as much as you can but do be…
- Realistic – it must be practical to implement
- Sustainable – it should demonstrate long term viability
- Benefit many, not a few – the more people it benefits the better your chance of having your idea implemented.
Here’s how it would work. You would simple walk away with fabulous prizes!!!
Grand Prize for Winning Idea:
• 1 unit of Philips Viva Collection Airfryer (worth RM1199.00)
• 1 unit of Philips Viva Collection ME Computerized Electric Pressure Cooker (worth RM499.00)
5 Consolation Prizes for Shortlisted Entries:
• 1 unit of Philips Living Colors Bloom Black (worth RM499.00)
• 1 unit of Philips RaGa MP3 Player (worth RM169.00)
Your voice would be heard, your ideas would be taken in in developing a better future, a healthier lifestyle, a happier community. Why wait?!! Submit your idea now on http://philips.to/innovationMY !!!
And I have submitted mine!
Do join the conversations on #meaningfulinnovation on Facebook, Twitter @PhilipsMY and Instagram and visit http://philips.to/innovationMY to find out more!