Ahhh, it’s Monday again…
How about something velvety smooth and lil sweet for today???
Caramel milk pudding
An easy recipe it is, you could just do it at home. What you need are some basic ingredients and the oven.
Recipe adapted from Forbidden Garden
- 30g castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons of water
Put both ingredients above into a pot/saucepan. Allow the ingredients to boil till turn brown. Slightly swirl the saucepan/pot. Then, pour the caramel into the moulds.
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 40g castor sugar
- Vanilla beans
- 200ml milk
- 50ml dairy cream.
- Firstly, beat the eggs, egg yolks and sugar.
- Warm the milk, cream and vanilla bean together in a pot (don’t boil them).
- Stir in the milk-cream mixture into the egg-sugar mixture. Keep stirring while you pouring.
- Sieve the pudding mixture once or twice and pour them into the ready moulds.
- Bake in the water bath at 150degree for 30 to 35 mins.
I used 2:1 for the milk cream ratio.
I omitted the vanilla beans too.
There you go, you could have it hot (fresh from the oven) or chill int he fridge before consuming them!!