Italiannies @ The Curve
Italiannies, is always my favourite place for Italian fix. Love the portion and love the sharing.
I was here one late afternoon for a late but quick lunch with family.
Without hesitation, we walked into Italiannies, The Curve, took a place and start ordering the 2 course meal set that priced at RM 27.90++. Just choose the appetizer and a main course = RM 27.90++
The homemade Tuscan bread topped with marinated tomatoes, pesto sauce and parmesan cheese.
Chicken sausage meatball tossed with Alfredo Sauce over the linguine pasta. This portion can feed 2 pax!!!
Italian Clams Soup
The hearty soup with fresh clams and diced tomatoes was quite an appetizing soup as it tasted much sourish.
Spaghetti with Mussels
Spaghetti tossed with fresh mussels in light tomato sauce
Classic Pizza (RM 30.90) was the cheesilicious pizza with Italian chicken sausage, mushrooms, peppers, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Last but not least, we ended the meal with Theobroma Vanilla Sundae that priced at just RM 1.10!!! Larger and less sweeter than the one from the ‘M’!!!
Topped with Shredded Chocolate ~
Related Posts via Categories
- Bottega Mediterranea @ Bukit Ceylon, KL
- A Taste of Italy by Chef Roberto Panareillo @ Villa Danieli, Sheraton Imperial Kuala Lumpur
- Sapore @ Persiaran Ampang, KL
- Portofino Italian Restaurant @ Lucky Garden, Bangsar
- Big Boy Special @ La Casa, VERVE Shop, Mon’t Kiara KL
- Midi 57 @ Jalan Bangkung, Bangsar
- Exclusive Italian Dining Experience with Santa Margherita Wine Dinner @ Villa Danieli, Sheraton Imperial KL
- Wine and Cheese Pairing @ Villa Danieli, Sheraton Imperial KL
- Aria Italian Dining @ Bukit Damansara, KL
- Bistro Fiore @ Plaza Damas, Hartamas